Punta Gorda

Punta Gorda is predominantly located on the south end of the Charlotte Harbor, however there are a few small portions such at the Deep Creek and Harbour Heights communities that share the Punta Gorda Zip Codes. With Easy access to I 75 Punta Gorda is centrally located between Sarasota and Ft. Meyers. Punta Gorda is home to a thriving historic district and the beautiful Pier shopping area.

One important thing to note the line between the Multiple Listing Services falls to the south end of Punta Gorda which limits most agents from travelling between the two areas easily. I am registered with the MLS to the north but have obtained special privileges to be able to venture further south if needed!

Search Punta Gorda Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property C7421343
$189,900
PUNTA GORDA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of FIVE STAR REALTY OF CHARLOTTE
Featured picture for the property C7421246
$539,000
PUNTA GORDA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX ANCHOR REALTY
Featured picture for the property C7420880
$649,900
PUNTA GORDA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER SUNSTAR REALTY
Featured picture for the property C7421294
$359,900
PUNTA GORDA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KW PEACE RIVER PARTNERS
Featured picture for the property C7421270
$499,900
PUNTA GORDA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Oct 16, 2019 9:09:am.

Today's Market Trends for Punta Gorda *

$434,440

0.02%

$198

0.01%

0.02%

September

August

-0.05%

-0.09%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable